Discreet Cello Mic with CORE Amp Technology
DPA's CORE amplifier design brings improved specs — lower distortion and increased dynamic range — to the already celebrated line of DPA d:vote 4099 miniature microphones. This results in even greater clarity, openness, and consistency onstage, for studio-quality sound in virtually any live environment.
The DPA d:vote CORE 4099C cello mic promises clean, faithful sound and high gain-before-feedback courtesy of its tight supercardioid polar pattern. The unobtrusive CORE 4099C clamps securely to your strings behind the bridge using a special clip, while its articulating gooseneck positions the mic right in the sweet spot — all without blocking sight lines or cluttering your stage. DPA is well regarded for the quality of its studio mics. Now you can take DPA performance to go with the DPA d:vote CORE 4099C cello mic.
Studio-grade sound, even onstage
The DPA d:vote CORE 4099C brings the sonic attributes of DPA's legendary studio microphones to a convenient, low-profile miking solution. The CORE 4099C's capsule and mounting system are specially designed for live-miking cello, ensuring you get the best possible sound when performing out.
CORE amplifier technology
DPA's CORE amplifier design reduces total harmonic distortion (THD) across the audible frequency spectrum and extends dynamic range by as much as 14dB (varies between Loud SPL and Extreme SPL capsule types). So whether you're playing subtle pianos or exuberant fortissimos, CORE helps your instrument come across as clean, clear, and robust, without compromise.
Natural tone. High output.
DPA's d:vote CORE 4099 mic is tonally tailored to complement a wide range of stage instruments, with a tight supercardioid polar pattern for high gain-before-feedback. With the purchase of optional mounts, the CORE 4099C can be used where all other CORE 4099 for Loud SPL mics are used.
Tough enough for touring
Despite its size, the DPA d:vote CORE 4099C is quite rugged. Its durable gooseneck provides stable and repeatable positioning, night after night, with a mounting system that won't mar your instrument's finish. What's more, the microphone can be unclipped and repositioned or moved to another source with only one hand.
Wired or wireless operation
The DPA d:vote CORE 4099C can be used as a standard phantom-powered wired mic via its included XLR connector. With optional adapters, it's compatible with virtually any wireless system.
DPA d:vote CORE 4099C for Loud SPL Cello Microphone Features:
- Meticulously designed to capture cello live
- Offers studio-grade sound with superb gain-before-feedback
- CORE amplifier design reduces THD and increases dynamic range
- Rugged enough to meet touring demands
- Clips to your cello without marring finish
- Modular — can be used in place of any other CORE 4099 for Loud SPL microphone; requires optional mounts (not included)
- Includes 6' cable and 5.5" gooseneck
- Compatible with wireless systems — adapters sold separately
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type:Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Supercardiod
- Diaphragm Size:Small
- Frequency Range:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:142 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio:71 dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:23 dB (A weighted)
- Output Impedance:30-40 ohms
- Cable Length:5.9 ft.
- Weight:0.95 oz.
- Included Accessories:Clip for Cello
- Manufacturer Part Number:4099-DC-1-201-C